3 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
The trouble in Paris
Hi guys,
Just wanted to ask. It's on the news over here (In Australia) with all the trouble in Paris and other towns. Are you guys still able to explore or has this put a stop on things for a while ??
Hopefully your still in full swing Smile

Cheers and Thanks.
Sheriff Hatchet 2005 -= Hello world =-
Répondre
Don't trust news!

It's not Bagdad here.
Répondre
lafouine a écrit :Don't trust news!

It's not Bagdad here.

Of course it is !

But hopefully, we are here to inform the police if ever we meet people underground with dangerous projetcs.

-bhv-
Répondre
lafouine a écrit :Don't trust news!

It's not Bagdad here.

Thankyou Smile

Incidently, I don't trust the news. I wanted to ask some people who really know.

Sheriff Hatchet 2005 -= Allez dans les tunnels =-
Répondre
hatchet a écrit :Incidently, I don't trust the news. I wanted to ask some people who really know.

Well, one of the 'emergency powers' unleashed by the authorities here (albeit briefly) was a right to influence / interfere with the press and media as far as I remember so you never know just how big the propaganda factor was :wink:

--Seek
Répondre
globally speaking i think we can say that everyting is not going so bas, and that the situation has been exagerated by the media, especially the anglo saxon one, i live actually in the US and what we see on the news here is not quite the same than what you can see on the french media.
CNN, FOX and co are not reliable at all, so i think we can say there is no riot, muslim are not the only one to participate etc...
Surfeur un jour, surfeur toujours ! Quoi !? tu sais pas ce que c'est un vaporisateur ??
friends don't let friends longboard.
Les libertes ne se donnent pas, elles se prennent.
Répondre
and fuck fox news ! the biggest silly channel on tv !
Répondre
Here, we have a so high tolerance level for shity situations, that symbol of rooster suits us pretty well...
The only one who has to be able to sing on shity heap.
Je repete pour ceux du fond:
Les arbres et les noix, dehors!
Répondre
Thanks for the discussion everyone.
On the news here in Australia you see a picture getting painted of 2 weeks of what looks like a civil war. However, I can speak and read French OK and after a bit of research I came to the conclusion that it was not to the extent the news would have me believe. Still an unfortunate situation but I gather it's all calming down now.

I reckon I'll be in France to live in a few months. I'm looking forward to see how people live on your side of the world.

Cheers Smile

Sheriff Hatchet 2005 -= Socceroos win!! Off to Germany... =-
Répondre
don t worry, everything is gonna be ok; qnd yes things are getting better
Surfeur un jour, surfeur toujours ! Quoi !? tu sais pas ce que c'est un vaporisateur ??
Répondre
Further informations :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_French_urban_violence

Riots not extended to Paris but some burnt cars.
Events slightly clamed down within these few days.

Suburbs war will append in 2037 (Claustrophile in "Cata-Fiction 2054")
'faut pas y aller....
Répondre
2037 is the same date than the time of the riot in demoltion man the movie.
weird hu?
Répondre
KTA'LBATOR a écrit :don t worry, everything is gonna be ok; qnd yes things are getting better

Yeah, I have no doubt it has calmed down alot. It never ceases to amaze me how the news get it wrong so often. I was in Ireland one time and saw reports that the Sydney Harbour Bridge was on fire due to the bush fires !!
It's madness.

Anyhows, take it easy all. Maybe I'll meet some of you in a few months time anyway.

Thanks.

Sheriff Hatchet 2005 -= <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.caveclan.org/forums">www.caveclan.org/forums</a><!-- w --> =-
Répondre

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)