5 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Passe-Muraille Damaged?
We went to take photos again this weekend - the left arm is cracked. I have just looked at my pictures from last month and it looks ok then.

I couldn't see whether this was intentional damage or just degradation.

Any thoughts?
Répondre
Fist fucking accident, mate.

Sometimes, shit happens...

-Bhv-
-Allo Allah ?... C'est Ali ?... Ahmed alors !-
Répondre
paulo999 a écrit :Any thoughts?
Yes. We think YOU did it.
Now we're thinking of setting up a meeting to decide whether or not it should be fixed and by whom, but we're not sure yet. Besides, the sculptor should provide some kind of warranty.
le rover
-->Si tu sais pas dégage, Si tu sais ferme-la<--
Répondre
ok, maybe not the best phrased post.

perhaps showing I am new to all this. Smile
Répondre
K2000 a écrit :
Now we're thinking of setting up a meeting to decide whether or not it should be fixed and by whom, but we're not sure yet. Besides, the sculptor should provide some kind of warranty.

are you being serious?

I was there when we found it damaged.
Répondre
Indeed.
Répondre
alias a écrit :
K2000 a écrit :

are you being serious?

I was there when we found it damaged.

I think they may be having a little joke here :wink:

There's a "backstory" here. A month or so ago we visited and the sculpture was fine. Then there was a thread about moving it into the north of the network. I don't think anyone was that serious about the idea. It's in a good place I think - the deep water means you have to be serious about visiting. Then we return a month later and the see that the first thing you would reach for - if you were clumsily trying to move it - the arm, is cracked almost all the way through. And I just thought "oh no"

Maybe it shows how new I am to things in the GRS... finding damage alarming. I'm sure if you have been visiting for years, you know it happens... damage in cabinet, whatever... well, that's life.

I can't complain really. There is nothing like this in the UK, so we're really grateful that we can share your space.

Cheers!
Répondre
well... where is the photo ?
veuyer ahgrééz meussieu mais salluthassyons lé plu cinssaires

Caurdyaleuman

Moi
Répondre
Here is a photo taken by my friend... I will get a close up shot when I a back in a few weeks time.

Click on this link, then click on the thumbnail:

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/show...stcount=23... you will see the crack but not in much detail. The surface of the arm (resin?) is flaking away around the crack.
Répondre
paulo999 a écrit :we're really grateful that we can share your space.

Cheers!

You're welcome ! Wink
Répondre
paulo999 a écrit :I can't complain really. There is nothing like this in the UK, so we're really grateful that we can share your space.

Yay! More brits!
Maybe one day one of you guys will be kind enough to bring me some chocolate mints :wink:
Répondre
... and some baked beans, a bottle of Irn Bru, and a few packets of liquorice rizla please Tongue
Répondre
Sadly getting worse:

Passe-Muraille, Sunday 29/10/06

Photo by zippy, 28dayslater.co.uk
Répondre
la fiac sous terre....

integration sociologique de l'oeuvre dans son lieu d'exposition.

si quelqu'un veut bien ramasser les petits fragments et les regrouper dans un sac, aves le reste de la main... y'a toujours moyen de ...
à  moins que l'auteur ( de la sculpture) s'en occupe.

mais? est ce bien nécéssaire? :roll:
Loïc.
Répondre
frontale a écrit :la fiac sous terre....

integration sociologique de l'oeuvre dans son lieu d'exposition.

si quelqu'un veut bien ramasser les petits fragments et les regrouper dans un sac, aves le reste de la main... y'a toujours moyen de ...
à  moins que l'auteur ( de la sculpture) s'en occupe.

mais? est ce bien nécéssaire? :roll:

Il a un petit côté Venus de Milo à  present.
Je le laisserais dans son jus tel quel, personnellement toute seule.
Je repete pour ceux du fond:
Les arbres et les noix, dehors!
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  The Resurrection of the Passe Muraille - July 2013 LaCigale 20 33 373 Ven. 10 Fév. 2017, 16:39
Dernier message: goudgoud

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)