Recherche dans le sujet
Salut Urban Cowboys
E-ver
J.R.
Meve
outang
Roum
Salut Urban Cowboys!

I though I'd just come here and introduce myself... I might have met a few of you down before or maybe I met you fucknig up up up in some other random place. I'm that random guy with the moustache that sticks out like a Cigale and who you might think "mais il parle anglais? Et il est ici? Qu'est-ce une Cigale Bizarre!"

I was born in
Melbourne, this city is where I started to explore the hidden world. Hit
up the MPS a number of times and fell in love with strange rusting
steel objects. Rusting objects gave way to secret rooftops and
underground villas. In 2010 I moved to Paris and it was
inevitable that sooner or later I would end up underground, about 30m
inside the Carriéres de Paris. Time between trips shortened until I only popped out for
supplies before heading back underground to explore the forgotten world
of the city and day trips became night trips which became camping
weekends.

Amusement parks, carriéres, power stations, rooftops, these are a few of my favourite things...

La Cigale

PS. And concidering this is the English section, and I've viewed what most people post here, I will pre-empt your reply. I am not a guide. I am not a map. I will not take you to the Carriéres, nor tell you where to get in, no provide you with any information. I did it the hard way and unfortunantly you will have to do it that way too. I'm here to meet other people that enjoy what I do.

[Image: 7336375850_d4780bc3bd_z.jpg]
[Image: 7811190860_deb51a2325_z.jpg]
[Image: 7752713270_6b62266290_z.jpg]
[Image: 7949157182_112e4cc3b0_z.jpg]
--Y'a des cigales dans la fourmilière, et vous n'pouvez rien y faire--
Répondre
I would be ravie to descend with you and améliorer my english...
château pas mal, ça change et j'aime bien!! du mal à reconnaître squat du sud, et le masque(?) jamais vu, en revanche, dommage je ne vois pas la première photo
Répondre
Sorce
(Dim. 09 Sep 2012, 18:26)13or a écrit : I would be ravie to descend with you and améliorer my english...
I would be happy to descend with you and improve my English... Smile

The first photo is from Salle des Fêtes, GRS. The mask in Squat de Sud has been there about one month. But it is turning mouldy... I think it will vanish soon.
Répondre
canaille
Farfadet
Kudos on the introduction.
Just a bit sad that you're not posting in "Je suis nouveau et je me présente".
Sure, it's the international section and you have every right to post in english here. What I'm actually sad about is that most people introducing themselves just dont get how to do it "proprely". Too bad we cant point out your post to the newcomers. You're certainly setting new standards here Wink
Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.
Répondre
Sorce
I'll try to translate my post and I'll post it over in Je Suis nouveau et je me présente as well... Because my native toung is English I though I'd post here, but why not both?
Répondre
Alan
la_gargouille
LOUL
outang
LaCigale
OranginaRouge
allez, je fais mon franchouillard.....on doit pas parler en anglais nous, sur les sites anglais ? Rolleyes
On Vous Enfffffuuuouuuuuuu...Me
Répondre
Damn, and I thought I was the sole redneck in Paris. Smile
Cheers mate.
Qui n'a point bu,

Boira

Ronflard - Pièces détachées
F2R - Sois répute

Répondre
J.R.
ZeDrake
Sorce
(Lun. 10 Sep 2012, 13:31)Sorce a écrit : on doit pas parler en anglais nous, sur les sites anglais ? Rolleyes
(Runs out the door… looks again at the sign)

"International - Foreign posts
You can post here your messages in English."

(Runs back inside)

Non, il s'agit d'un site anglais :p

And the good thing about exploring with me is I can just bluff the police… "Oh.. 'Entrée Non Autorisée'… I thought it said 'Entrée pas Servi'" Wink
Répondre
Farfadet
KarlHungus
(Lun. 10 Sep 2012, 14:39)LaCigale a écrit : "Oh.. 'Entrée Non Autorisée'… I thought it said 'Entrée pas Servi'" Wink

Devious!
Love that Wink
Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.
Répondre
LOUL
Meve
outang
Sorce
LaCigale
Monsieur Alexander JE Bradley, (http://www.alexanderjebradley.com/index.html ; http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexanderje...ombsparis/ , etc).

je trouve que tu te la racontes un maximum et je pense que tu comprends très bien le français.

Aussi, ne fais pas honte à tes prédécesseurs (Sleepy city, Quantum X, Marshall, etc...) et fais un effort.

Fuckin' hipster !

-Bhv-
-Allo Allah ?... C'est Ali ?... Ahmed alors !-
Répondre
LaCigale
Meve
(Dim. 09 Sep 2012, 16:10)LaCigale a écrit : .... I'm that random guy with the moustache that sticks out like a Cigale and who you might think "mais il parle anglais? Et il est ici? Qu'est-ce une Cigale Bizarre!"
You mean that you have a moustache like this?

Pièces jointes Miniature(s)

Répondre
LaCigale
(Mar. 11 Sep 2012, 09:00)Bhv a écrit : Monsieur Alexander JE Bradley, (http://www.alexanderjebradley.com/index.html ; http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexanderje...ombsparis/ , etc).

je trouve que tu te la racontes un maximum et je pense que tu comprends très bien le français.

Aussi, ne fais pas honte à tes prédécesseurs (Sleepy city, Quantum X, Marshall, etc...) et fais un effort.

Fuckin' hipster !

-Bhv-
Ca casse pas trois pattes et un canard...
De la swag' et des boob's - F2R - La réput' c'est la vie -
Zoko_Photography / http://www.littlearchitect.net
Répondre
En version française : ici
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Urban Exploring in Paris Placetaker 11 9 806 Jeu. 17 Avr. 2008, 22:48
Dernier message: Key
  Salut (first time to France) yokes 19 15 525 Ven. 06 Juil. 2007, 00:00
Dernier message: Bhv
  Salut, coming to Paris with goal of exploring Catacombs envahisseur2012 8 8 043 Jeu. 28 Juin 2007, 13:26
Dernier message: Guest

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)