9 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Under London
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
OWMYGAWD
Just found this thread... AMAZING!
No doubt the smell must be awful, but one must make some sacrifices...
I have no idea of when I'll come to London, but I will, some day( been there once, loved it, but that was loooong ago)
One question: are there "safe places", i.e.: places where the air is clearer and where one can stop for a while and eventually sit down? because most of the pix display an utterly inhuman environment, despite the beauty of the architecture...

Anyway great post, great story, and good to see some overseas cooperation for once :wink:

X
La liberté est une utopie; l'utopie est une liberté. Mais un rêve peut durer plus qu'une vie...
Répondre
every single place I have photographed has safe air, the sewers/ drains are well ventilated we have a gas meter as well. You can chill out for ages down there, trust me some of these photos are 2 minute exposures. pop over some time all you need is a couple of nights thats what the eurotunnel is for lol Big Grin see u all soon lol
Répondre
Big Grin Great, thanx!
I'll be there as soon as I...
Scatter
or
Angel ?
lol
But yours is an interesting idea: what a nice expeditin would be to make the tchunnel! Those 40some km crawling (through the vents and shafts, to avoid the cvs!) huuummm! Multi

LOL

Tomato Tomato Tomato
La liberté est une utopie; l'utopie est une liberté. Mais un rêve peut durer plus qu'une vie...
Répondre
see you under buckingham palace tomorrow at 2pm then lol Pinguin2
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  [book] left London y0ze 1 3 109 Mar. 11 Juil. 2006, 16:35
Dernier message: y0ze

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 2 visiteur(s)