7 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Chicagophile looking for guide to tunnels down under
I will be in Paris from Aug.30-Sept.5th, and I am trying to make contact with someone who may guide me through some of the catacombs, under Paris.......the extended tunnels and quarries, and anything else, if possible. Get paid as a guide, or Lunch and dinner on me. Part of the trip to Paris is to see not only the city but whats below. I have high regard for all things historical and architectural. As the saying goes, I take only photos and leave only footprints. I am very interested in hearing your stories, as well as passing on a few of my own regarding urban exporation, work,etc. I'm a merchant marine who's had the good fortune of a lot of traveling.

Also, should anyone ever visit Chicago, I'd be happy to show them around...and down....to some very interesting places. Bridges, tunnels, Al Capone stuff, etc. A response would greatly be appreciated. Thanks..Jake.
Répondre
pls
Répondre
Al Jacobson a écrit :A response would greatly be appreciated. Thanks..Jake.

Hi,

There's not much I can do to help you, I'm afraid, as I'm a total clueless newbie when it comes to UrbEx, but I wanted to tell you that this is a long weekend in France due to yesterday's bank holiday, and that would explain the lack of response to your message. If you're around for long enough, be patient - there are lots of helpful people posting here.

Good luck, and enjoy Paris.
"The sun hung in the sky like bloated orange, only a lot bigger, hotter and a little less orange." - bad analogy contest, 1997.
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Digging your own tunnels / Creuser vos propres tunnels Freak74 2 9 332 Jeu. 22 Oct. 2020, 15:48
Dernier message: Freak74
  Recherche d'un guide des catacombes Danielle 5 6 874 Mer. 14 Oct. 2009, 14:44
Dernier message: Larkmaz
  In need of guide in Paris hypercube 2 4 035 Jeu. 09 Juil. 2009, 20:47
Dernier message: plongeur
  Paris. Guide? IrishRogue 1 3 111 Sam. 30 Mai 2009, 18:52
Dernier message: IrishRogue
  Looking for a Guide for Paris Catacombs in June DWRZ 15 11 090 Lun. 05 Juin 2006, 10:47
Dernier message: DWRZ
  Guide wanted in May! PowerPants 1 2 743 Sam. 15 Avr. 2006, 21:34
Dernier message: PowerPants

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)