5 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Salut (first time to France)
Hello everyone,
My new wife and I are spending a week in France (June 27-July 4) for our honeymoon. Unfortunately, I only have elementary school knowledge of French, so I don't think I'll be of much use participating in the forums (unless, of course, someone needs to know that la sange est sur la branche et la souris est sous la table).

We've never been to France before (or Europe) and are looking forward to seeing what we can find as we make our way from Nice to Paris via some route we've yet to determine.

Hope to see you out there,
yokes
Répondre
From Nice to Paris? You must visit Clermont Ferrand, Lyon and Reims, these are great places.
But, let me ask you a question: what are you looking for exactly. in fact, this forum is about urban exploration: caves, ruins, industrial cemeteries, roofs... I you're planning a classic tour, you may go to a all-tourisme forum...
Hoping you'll enjoy your stay...
LM.
La Murène and The Scavengers.
www.murene.fr
Répondre
near Nice, you'll find plenty of old military places, at Lyon, you'll meet the GICL and they'll show you Lyon's secrets and of course, there is the Eiffel tower in Paris :wink:
Répondre
La Murène a écrit :From Nice to Paris? You must visit Clermont Ferrand, Lyon and Reims, these are great places.
But, let me ask you a question: what are you looking for exactly. in fact, this forum is about urban exploration: caves, ruins, industrial cemeteries, roofs... I you're planning a classic tour, you may go to a all-tourisme forum...
Hoping you'll enjoy your stay...
LM.

I'm an explorer in Toronto, Canada, and will be on the look out for some industrial ruins and other abandonments (my preference) as we make our way. Thanks for the tips.. Lyon was already on our list, but I didn't know about the others. We're mostly picking our route as we go and trying to keep things flexible.

I'm just excited about my trip and wanted to say hi. I know that asking for "hand outs" for location information is usually verboten, and so I'm not asking (though, certainly wouldn't say refuse it). We will be doing some classic touring, of course, but if we come across some interesting looking abandonments, I'll be taking a closer look as well.
Répondre
Depends of the dates of your trip, but it could be really fun to make you tour if you come inLyon !
* AnTiCmOs *
Visit my Website !
Répondre
AnTiCmOs a écrit :Depends of the dates of your trip, but it could be really fun to make you tour if you come inLyon !

Thank you very much. I'll send you a message to co-ordinate.

And thanks to everyone else for their offers and suggestions. They are appreciated. We're really looking forward to seeing all France has to offer (in an unfortunately short week).
Répondre
The same as anticmos for Lyon, depends on the dates..... I'll be with anticmos or complete the dates (depend).
I'll see with antic....
Et maintenant qu'on est content.... Qu'est ce qu'on fait ???
Répondre
I'll be in Paris also between the June, 27th till the July, 4th. So, if you want to share a night under Paris with me, keep in touch. Wink
Je suis à  côté de la plaque...et c'est le cas de le dire !
Répondre
H a écrit :if you want to share a night under Paris with me

disdonc ca a l'air vachement intime comme proposition...
Répondre
Rocaille a écrit :disdonc ca a l'air vachement intime comme proposition...

Guess what?! Mon_cul

Big Grin
Je suis à  côté de la plaque...et c'est le cas de le dire !
Répondre
Icon_lol
Répondre
Looks like we're not going to stopping in Lyon afterall, unfortunately. Nice on the 27th, Nimes, Grenoble, Beaums, and eventually Paris on July 1st.
Répondre
sad for you ! Smile
* AnTiCmOs *
Visit my Website !
Répondre
if you go to lyon (and if you can speak a little french), you should contact H2s. He could show you some wondeful places.
Répondre
Neuromancien a écrit :if you go to lyon (and if you can speak a little french), you should contact H2s. He could show you some wondeful places.

He wanted to say Grenoble instead of Lyon
* AnTiCmOs *
Visit my Website !
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Salut Urban Cowboys LaCigale 12 17 615 Lun. 17 Sep 2012, 18:55
Dernier message: LaCigale
  Holiday Time in the Sud de France VWPowered 5 6 512 Jeu. 07 Oct. 2010, 18:08
Dernier message: Surkrut
  Salut, coming to Paris with goal of exploring Catacombs envahisseur2012 8 8 045 Jeu. 28 Juin 2007, 13:26
Dernier message: Guest
  First time traveller to Europe looking to do some exploring revsm 51 31 598 Lun. 14 Mai 2007, 00:57
Dernier message: Pluton

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)